Monday, July 6, 2009

Taste the Revenge!

So, I've already talked about the RotF M&Ms packages, but there's more RotF candy! And this stuff has more than just new packaging!

First off, the Transformers/Bumblebee Snickers bar.

It says something about some sort of yellow nougat. On the other side of the package it has a fact about RotF, and one about Snickers.

So, what's the difference between this, and a normal Snickers bar? Well bit into it and see...

It says yellow nougat, and that's all you get. Nothing tastesdifferent. It's just a slightly different color.

Wee.

NEXT!
Strawberried Peanut Butter M&Ms.

The packaging stands out from the normal M&Ms, with it's silver color. The M&Ms versions of the Twins are alright. Really, it's just M&Ms packaging. Not much to talk about.
The M&Ms themselves taste pretty good, in my opinion. Too sweet though. I know some people have disliked them though. I'd say give them a try anyways.

The only food tie-in left is the Burger King BBQ Double Stackticon, and I'll probably skip that one. I'm not big on burgers, especially fast food ones. But, If I do try it, rest assured, I'll talk about it and take pictures and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment